jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

The Little Pince...



"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

"Language is the source of misunderstandings."

"That is the hardest thing of all. It is much harder to judge yourself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself, it's because you're truly a wise man."

"
Grown-ups like numbers. When you tell them about a new friend, they never ask questions about what really matters. They never ask: "What does his voice sound like?" "What games does he like best?" "Does he collect butterflies?". They ask: "How old is he?" "How many brothers does he have?" "How much does he weigh?" "How much money does his father make?" Only then do they think they know him."

"
All grown-ups were children first. (But few remember it)."

"
... I have had, in the course of my life, lots of encounters and lots of serious people. I have spent lots of time with grown-ups. I have seen them at close range... which haven't much improved my opinion of them."

“To forget a friend is sad. Not every one has had a friend. And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures.”

"You're lovely, but you're empty. One couldn't die for you."


A Natural Disaster -Anathema



It's been a long cold winter without you. I've been crying on the inside over you. Just slipped through my fingers as life turned away. It's been a long cold winter since that day
It's hard to find. Hard to find. Hard to find the strength now but I try and I don't want to. Don't want to. Don't want to go on and speak now of what's gone by, cos no matter what I say. No matter what I do. I cant change what happened. No matter what I say. No matter what I do. I cant change what happened
You just slipped through my fingers and I feel so ashamed. You just slipped through my fingers and I have paid.
Cos no matter what I say. No matter what I do. I cant change what happened. No matter what I say. No matter what I do. I cant change what happened. No no I can't change
Just slipped through my fingers and I feel so ashamed. You just slipped through my fingers and I have paid.

No hay comentarios: